This house, on the main plaza, is where the Declaration of Independence of Bolivia was signed on August 6th, 1825. Portraits of presidents, military decorations, and documents, including the Declaration of Independence, are displayed
Construction began in 1551, this is the most complex of the colonial religious buildings with Renaissance, Baroque and “Mestizo Baroque” features. Especially remarkable are the mayor altar and the dome crowned by the cross of Carabuco.
Established by the Franciscan Order between 1601 – 1613, this complex served as a convent, barracks, prison, and museum. Now a museum, it houses anonymous paintings from the 16th to 20th centuries as well as works by Diego Quispe Curo and Juán Pérez Villareal
Manor Cottage, Papermill Lane, South Moreton, Oxfordshire, OX11 9AH