The original house where now Hotel Rosario is located was built in 1928. It's first name was Residencial Rosario. There are 41 rooms in the colonial Hotel Rosario. The decor features many motifs from the Aymara and Quechua cultures.
One block of rooms is in the restored area of the original colonial building. The other blocks are new but follow the design and decoration of the colonial section. The last renovation was done in 2010. All of the rooms contain either twin or double beds, Wi-Fi, Cable TV, Safety deposit box within the room and all with private bathroom with hot showers.
Manor Cottage, Papermill Lane, South Moreton, Oxfordshire, OX11 9AH