Priced from £7,552 per person
The below itinerary covers the most outstanding parts of the country, whilst staying in the best accommodation available.
As a guideline, the itinerary outlined below would cost approximately £7,552 per person based on two people travelling and includes all activities on a private basis unless stated, private transfers, entrance fees, accommodation and taxes and meals where mentioned.
In addition, the cost of the internal flights will be approximately is £1,700 per person.
Please note that the itinerary does not include any international flights
|Day 1||Fly to Santiago. Met on arrival and transferred to the domestic terminal for your internal flight to Punta Arenas, depart on LA 364 at 14:30 arrive 19:43. Met on arrival and transferred to the Cabo de Hornos hotel for the night in a superior room on a b&b basis.|
|Day 2||Met and transferred (shared basis – 5 hrs) to the Torres del Paine national park and the Explora Hotel for 4 nights in a Cordillera Paine room on a full board basis including all activities.|
|Day 3-5||3 full days of inclusive excursions which could include walks to Lago Grey and Francis Glacier, boat rides on Lago Grey and Lago Pehoe and horse riding, though more options are available and can be tailored locally each day with your guide.|
|Day 6||Met and transferred (shared basis – 5 hrs) to the airport for your flight to Calama via Santiago. Depart in LA 280 at 11:40 arrive 15:10, depart Santiago on LA 356 at 18:15 arrive 20:10. Met on arrival and transferred (1 hr) to the Awasi hotel for 4 nights in a superior round suite on a full board basis including all activities.|
|Day 7-9||3 days to explore this fascinating region. You have your own private 4×4 vehicle with private guide at your disposal to arrange any activities you wish, and could include;|
1. Early morning (04.00am) depart to Tatio to observe the geothermal phenomenon of Geisers situated at 4.100 metres. Breakfast at the geysers.
2. Full day tour through: Atacama salt flat, Chaxa salt Lagoon with flamingoes, Toconao, Jerez, Altiplanic lakes of Miscanti and Meniques and Socaire with lunch. Return to San Pedro at the end of the day
3. Valley of the Moon. This unearthly wind sculpted scenery is most spectacular at sunset, and accessible on foot, horseback, mountain bike or vehicle.
4. Puritama. One of the nicest walks in the area is following the Puritama canyon for 3 hours to the Puritama hot springs, having a soak in the springs before driving back to San Pedro de Atacama.
5. Salar de Tara. A full day trip by 4×4 vehicle driving across this arid region at the base of the volcanoes. Superb scenery, where volcanoes have dumped strange formations of rocks in the middle of the desert, and the opportunity to swim in secluded hot springs with towering volcanoes above
|Day 10||Met and transferred to the airport for your internal flight to Santiago, depart on LA 343 at 09:55 arrive 11:55. Met on arrival and transferred to the Lapostolle Residence for 2 nights in a casita on a full board basis including all activities. Afternoon free for personal exploration and relaxation. There are some included activities which can be arranged this afternoon if you wish.|
|Day 11||A full day of activities supplied by the lodge, which can include wine tasting in their cellars or other vineyards, trekking or mountain biking.|
|Day 12||A free day for personal exploration. Met in the late afternoon and transferred to Santiago and the Lastarria hotel for the night in a deluxe room on a b&b basis.|
|Day 13||Met and transferred to the airport for your return international flight|
Belmont House, 23 New Street, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2BP